Associate Attorney Position
Excellent opportunity working directly with accomplished trial lawyers in a well-established firm and dominating force in the industry.
Hall of Fame trial lawyer seeks ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY. Ideal candidates will have up to 5 years of experience in litigation, trial law, court appearances, depositions, legal research and navigation of complex legal matters. Experience in mass torts and/or toxic torts required (non-negotiable). Experience in common benefit and steering committee work preferred. Must be able to navigate mass tort litigation, common benefit assignments, expert depositions from day one. Please submit resumes and writing sample to HR@HowardNations.com
Plaintiff law firm needs long-term temporary Case Managers for client processing on current docket, full-time positions.
Applicant MUST have the following skills:
– At least one year experience in a law firm or equivalent environment.
– One year experience in data entry.
– Computer competency.
– Attention to detail.
– Customer service skills.
– Ability to handle a wide variety of personalities with professionalism.
Applicant will preferably have the following skills:
– Experience with WordPerfect, Microsoft Office Suite, and TimeMatters.
– Experience ordering and reviewing medical records.
– Familiarity with medical and legal terminology.
– A two-year degree or equivalent work experience.
This is a professional office that deals with a high volume of confidential information. We expect our employees to treat each other and our clients with the highest degree of respect. If you cannot work effectively in this environment, please do not apply.
Send resume and salary requirement to HR@HowardNations.com